JOB FAIR: Sunday, November 3, 10am-3pm!
Join us to learn about all the exciting opportunities for the winter season! Speak with hiring managers about various positions, apply on-site, and take the first step towards a fun winter at the mountain. We look forward to seeing you!
WINTER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - APPLY TODAY!
Crotched Mountain is gearing up for another GREAT winter season! Want to work where you play and enjoy all the perks of resort life? Apply today and find the perfect position for you. Full-time and part-time seasonal positions available as well as year-round opportunities. Open positions include:
- Outside: lift operations, ticket checking, terrain park crew, snowmaking, lift maintenance
- Grooming/Cat Operator
- All applicants must have some prior heavy equipment operating experience, able to work nights, and must have a valid drivers license. Please submit application to the Snow Surfaces Manager
- Lift Maintenance
- We are looking for an experienced lift mechanic to join our team on a full time, year-round basis with benefits, including paid time off, health & dental. Not to mention great perks! 3+ years in lift maintenance preferred. Heavy equipment experience is a plus. Supervisory opportunities also available. Please submit application/resume to the General Manager.
- Inside: tickets, food & beverage, rentals, retail
For additional information please contact our HR Department OR fill out an application below.
Cathy Gombas; Director of Human Resources & Finance; (603)588-3668 ext. 222 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lonnie Schumate; Director of Mountain Operations; (603)588-3668 ext. 241 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Tom Kirlin, Director of Snow Sports. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crotched Mountain encourages staff to have fun and enjoy the mountain every day. To show appreciation for our remarkably great staff, we offer the following perks & privileges:
- Free winter lift season pass for Crotched
- Season Pass benefits for dependants
- Discounted ski/snowboard lessons
- Discounted food and retail products
- Discounted rentals and repairs
Year-round staff may also receive:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Long & Short-term disability insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation and personal days