Adult Race League
Looking for some excitement? Join ARL!
What is Adult Race League?Adult Race League (ARL) is a great opportunity to have some friendly competition on the slopes! Races are one night per week (Wednesday or Thursday) for eight-weeks of head-to-head team competition in a dual giant slalom format. 5-9 person teams compete for the best times on course. Every night ends in Onset Pub with prize raffle for racers!
$129 REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- ARL Kick Off Party - January 2nd @ 5p
- Wednesday Race Nights
- January 8, 15, 22, 29 & February 5, 12, 19, 26
- Thursday Race Nights
- January 9, 16, 23, 30 & February 6, 13, 20, 27
- Make Up Night
- Wednesday, March 4th
- This is for days cancelled due to weather
- Onset Cup & Banquet
- Thursday, March 5th
RACE REGISTRATIONNASTAR Registration click Here! Participants register individually and list their team members. No team? No problem! We will assign a team based on ability.
If you can't do the on-line reg for whatever reason, we will have registration available in the season pass office on Kick-Off Party night. Registration will NOT be available outside of the online portal and Kick-Off Party, so please register via these two channels.
- Each night the top five best times for each team will be recorded for the teams standing.
- Female times and handicap will be used for tiebreakers.
- Seven nights' totals will count out of the eight week series
- Each night individuals qualify for bronze, silver, gold or platinum medals courtesy of NASTAR
- Each team must select a captain who will interact with race officials.
ONSET CUP MEMORIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
All teams are eligible to compete in the race and banquet.
All ARL teams are invited to the ONSET CUP CHAMPIONSHIPS in March!
Trophies and prizes for the ONSET CUP CHAMPIONSHIP will be awarded that night from the sponsors listed below for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place on that night as well as season final team standings. This scoring process allows us to recognize and award teams at a whole new level for their commitment, team spirit and racing.