Adult Race League
Looking for some excitement? Join ARL!
We are actively working to identify changes necessary to offer our seasonal programs while upholding best practices for the safety of staff and guests. Details and pricing will be provided in the next several weeks.
What is Adult Race League?Adult Race League (ARL) is a great opportunity to have some friendly competition on the slopes! Races are one night per week (Wednesday or Thursday) for eight-weeks of head-to-head team competition in a dual giant slalom format. 5-9 person teams compete for the best times on course. Every night ends in Onset Pub with prize raffle for racers!
- Each night the top five best times for each team will be recorded for the teams standing.
- Female times and handicap will be used for tiebreakers.
- Seven nights' totals will count out of the eight week series
- Each night individuals qualify for bronze, silver, gold or platinum medals courtesy of NASTAR
- Each team must select a captain who will interact with race officials.
ONSET CUP MEMORIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
All teams are eligible to compete in the race and banquet.
All ARL teams are invited to the ONSET CUP CHAMPIONSHIPS in March!
Trophies and prizes for the ONSET CUP CHAMPIONSHIP will be awarded that night from the sponsors listed below for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place on that night as well as season final team standings. This scoring process allows us to recognize and award teams at a whole new level for their commitment, team spirit and racing.