Adult Group Lessons
Only Private Lessons available for duration of season, reservation required.
LEARN TO SKI AND RIDE
Learn to ski or ride lessons are designed to specifically meet the needs of adult skiers and riders ages 13+ who are ready to learn, practice, and explore. Perfect for the first-timer.
LEARN TO SKI/RIDE LESSON RATES
WEEKEND & HOLIDAYS
|2 Hour Lesson||$42||$42|
|LEARN TO PACKAGE (lift, lesson, and rental)||$94||$94|
DISCOVERY LESSON TIMES
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-2:00pm On The Hour, 4:00pm and 6:00pm
- Friday and Saturday during the Midnight Madness Season: 9:00am-2:00pm and 4:00pm, 6:00pm and 9:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am-2:00pm on the hour
Call our Snowsports Desk at (603)588-3668 ext. 240 or by emailing email@example.com
Beginner through advanced. Adult clinic lessons. Ages 13+
Join this 1-hour group lesson if you have at minimum the skills to control your speed, turn both left and right on the hill and the ability to stop with control. Offered for skiers and riders up to the most advanced abilities.
ADULT CLINIC RATES
WEEKEND & HOLIDAYS
|1-HOUR ADULT CLINIC (lesson only)||$42||$42|
|ADULT CLINIC PACKAGE (lift, lesson and rental)||$94||$94|
ADULT CLINIC TIMES
- Monday-Saturday 10:00am, 2:00pm and 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am and 2:00pm
Call our Snowsports Desk at (603) 588-3668 ext. 240 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
TERRAIN BASED TEACHING
Crotched Mountain's Discovery Program uses "Terrain Based Teaching" to develop and reinforce skiing and riding skills. A way to learn that provides more experiential learning, more success, and definitely more fun.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND TERRAIN BASED TEACHING
- Flats, to help balance and get in and out of equipment.
- Mini Pipes, to help begin to slide without fear to learn to turn and stop.
- Rollers, which foster trust in the equipment, and balancing.
- Banked turns, introducing turns and reinforcing the same goals as rollers.
- Perfect slope, which puts it all together, adding the thrill of linked turns.