Become a better skier and rider with our specialized seasonal programs that focus on all mountain development
Junior Seasonal Programs are led by experienced, passionate coaches, to assist each athlete in reaching their potential, in a fun environment. Programs are designed first to build great confident skiers, who develop into strong skiers, while fostering a life-long love of the sport and the values of teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Programs are 13 weeks in duration, unless otherwise noted and operate from early Dec to late March, weather permitting.
- Program days are operated rain or shine, so long as the ski area is open that day.
- All seasonal programs require a season pass or lift ticket. Lift tickets and/or season passes aren't included in the below program pricing. Check out the Peak Pass options.
- Each program outlined is available, pending that minimum registrations are met. If a program is full, doesn’t meet the minimum registration requirements or if a desired time frame is not available, we’ll contact each athlete registered directly to ensure the athlete can be placed in a program that works.
- Multi-day programs: If an athlete wants to purchase more than one-day of a Seasonal Program, they are certainly welcome to do so! Just contact out Snowsport Director, Rick McMullen at email@example.com or by calling (603) 588 3668 Ext 228
INDIVIDUAL ATHLETE PLACEMENT-CUSTOM TAILORED PROGRAMS
After purchasing a seasonal program product, you’ll receive direct communication from our Snowsports Director to discuss your athlete’s goals, desires and to find the best fit for them within each seasonal program group. In addition, if an athlete desires a seasonal program that doesn’t fit within our products, we’d be happy to discuss the potential of offering that specific product if there's enough interest to meet the minimum registration requirements. Just drop us a line! See below.
SEASONAL PROGRAMS CONTACT
If you have any questions about the program, please contact our Snowsports Director, Rick McMullen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (603) 588-3668 Ext 228.
MOUNTAIN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
ALL MOUNTAIN SKIING
13 week program available Saturdays or Sundays, in a morning, afternoon or full-day group. Mountain Dev programs focus on building fundamental skills through all mountain skiing and having fun. Skier grouping determined by age and skill, with 5 to 9 year olds grouped as Tigers and 10 to 15 year olds grouped as Mtn Dev All Mtn.
- Ages 5-9: Tiger's Group (previous program)
- Ages 10-15: Mtn Dev-All Mtn Group
- Each age group will be organized after purchase. Snowsports Director will contact each athlete registered.
|ALL MTN SKI-MORNING||Sat or Sun; 9:00 am-12:00 pm||$449|
|ALL MTN SKI-AFTERNOON||Sat or Sun; 1:00 pm-3:00 pm||$399|
|ALL MTN SKI-FULL DAY||Sat or Sun; 9:00 am-3:00 pm||$549|
With the Crotched Mtn Freestyle Program, skiers will learn new skills and techniques to optimize their park and mogul skiing ability. This program is geared to skiers who have a desire to build their mogul and park skills, while building their all-around ski ability. With experience as a Pro freestyle skier, John Carbonneau will be coaching the Freestyle program at Crotched Mtn. He has competed in multiple Eastern Freestyle Championships and even the US Nationals in 2009 during his ski career. Ages 5-15 years old. 13 week program available Saturdays or Sundays, in a morning, afternoon or full-day group.
|FREESTYLE-MORNING||9:00 am-12:00 pm||$449|
|FREESTYLE-AFTERNOON||1:00 pm-3:00 pm||$399|
|FREESTYLE-FULL DAY||9:00 am-3:00 pm||$549|
Mountain Dev Snowboard programs focus on building fundamental skills with a focus on all mountain riding . Rider grouping determined by age and skill. Ages 5-15 year old. 13 week program available Saturdays or Sundays, in a morning, afternoon or full-day group.
|SNOWBOARD-MORNING||9:00 am-12:00 pm||$449|
|SNOWBOARD-AFTERNOON||1:00 pm-3:00 pm||$399|
|SNOWBOARD-FULL DAY||9:00 am-3:00 pm||$549|
RACE PROGRAM SPONSORSHIPS
Support youth ski racing at Crotched mountain with a sponsorship package! These sponsorship packages are sold by the 501C non-profit Crotched Mtn Race Club and Crotched Mountain Ski and Ride. All proceeds directly benefit the race community at Crotched and will help purchase new race materials.
A sponsorship with the Crotched Race Program is an opportunity to get your brand out there to our group of core, ski racing enthusiasts. With direct access to our race demographics via a variety of marketing channels and sponsorship packages that can be flexible to fit any needs or desires, a race program sponsorship stands to benefit any company via brand presence, converted customers and support of the ski racing community.
CROTCHED MOUNTAIN RACE CLUB
Our Seasonal Programs are operated in conjunction with the Crotched Mtn Race Club, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit. To get all the event details and schedules for the season, make sure to register for their website at Crotched Mountain Race Club. That's your hub for all race and seasonal programs info! Additional Program Information